Second Edition.A practical step-by-step approach to differentiated instruction for teachers.
Back in Print
Everyone agrees that differentiated instruction is important, but few know how to differentiate effectively. How do I meet the needs of ALL of my students, especially when their needs are so diverse? Does Differentiation mean that I have to make up three different assignments every time I give an assignment?
If you have ever wanted the answers to any of these questions, then this is the book for you. Designed to provide teachers with a practical approach to differentiated instruction with a step-by-step guide that:
quickly and easily diagnose your students'abilities
- design lessons that meet your students where they are
- identify strategies that work with each type of student
- anticipate confusion before the lesson
- develop a plan for students who fall behind
- keep all students engaged and challenged
- reduce the amount of time you spend on remediation
- ensure that all students achieve mastery